HVG SHOOTING LEAGUE - The third season is now underway.
The Shooting Bench League is a 6-week league. Participants will now shoot on Tuesdays (from February 19th to March 26th). League time will be 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm, with the range available from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm, as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds.
Click the plus [+] sign to view Details and "Sign-Up" button for the league.
PISTOL BENCH LEAGUE - DETAILS & SIGN-UP
Description: The Pistol Bench League is a 6-week league. Shooters will shoot on every Tuesday (from February 19th to March 26th), league time will be 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm. The range will be available from 5:30pm to 6:00pm as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds.
The Pistol Bench League will be fired on the 25-yard range from the shooting booths, Standing Position Only - without the aid of rest or bench, and the shooters will start with the firearm in hand in the retention position. Reloads can be done from the bench or belt, shooters discretion.
- Different course every week and targets may vary.
- Shooters will need to have 60 rounds of ammunition each night for the league's course of fire.
- Everyone competes against each other in their division.
FIREARM - Pistol Only - Semi - Revolver Larger than 22 Cal. - Must be Centerfire and barrel length not exceed 6.25”
(Legal suppressors are welcome in all divisions.) (Sorry, NO select fire guns.)
- Ladies Practical pistol (iron sights)
- Ladies Unlimited pistol (optics)
- Men's Practical pistol (iron sights)
- Men’s Unlimited pistol (optics)
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each Division:
- Top Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $100.00 and Gift Cards for 2 hours of Range time.
- Second Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $50.00 and Gift Cards for 1 hours of Range time.
- Third Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $25.00 and Gift Cards for 1/2 hour of Range time.
To View Class Dates and Register:
- Click the "Sign up!" button below.
- Then on the ensuing page, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the round circle for "I am Registering for a Class (League $130.00)".
- Then, under "Class Information" is the "Class Name" drop-down box for "Please select one of the following" which has the list of the league divisions.
- Click within that box and then click on the division you would like to sign up for.
- Then register (checkout) by completing the Registration and Payment Information.
Thank you for another great week of League shooting. I would like to congratulate Deanna Stohl and Grant Charlick on shooting a perfect score of 300 this week. It appeared that all enjoyed this week’s course of fire. Remember next week is our last week of the league, and it is going to be all about Marksmanship!!!
At the end of the night, I will be handing out the prizes:
PRIZES - Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each Division
So all make ups have to be done by next Tuesday, March 26, 2019, if not your average score will be used. -Fred Stanton