NEW HVG 6-WEEK PISTOL BENCH SHOOTING LEAGUE now OPEN for registrations!
The seventh Pistol Bench Shooting League is a 6-week league. Shooters will shoot on Mondays (from November 11th to December 16th). League time will be 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm, with the range available from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm, as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds.
Click the plus [+]sign to view details of the league.
PISTOL BENCH LEAGUE
Description: The Pistol Bench League is a 6-week league. Shooters will shoot on Mondays (from November 11th to December 16th), league time will be 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. The range will be available from 5:30pm to 6:00pm as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds.
The Pistol Bench League will be fired on the 25-yard range from the shooting booths, Standing Position Only - without the aid of rest or bench, and the shooters will start with the firearm in hand in the retention position. Reloads can be done from the bench or belt, shooters discretion.
- Different course every week and targets may vary.
- Shooters will need to have 60 rounds of ammunition each night for the league's course of fire.
- Everyone competes against each other in their division.
FIREARM - Pistol Only - Semi - Revolver Larger than 22 Cal. - Must be Centerfire and barrel length not exceed 6.25”
(Legal suppressors are welcome in all divisions.) (Sorry, NO select fire guns.)
Two Divisions (need to have at 4 shooters for each Division):
- Ladies Practical pistol (iron sights)
- Men's Practical pistol (iron sights)
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each Division:
- Top Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $100.00 and Gift Cards for 2 hours of Range time.
- Second Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $50.00 and Gift Cards for 1 hours of Range time.
- Third Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $25.00 and Gift Cards for 1/2 hour of Range time.
To View Class Dates and to Register:
- Click the "Sign up!" button below.
- Then on the ensuing page, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the round circle for "I am Registering for a Class (League $130.00)".
- Then, under "Class Information" is the "Class Name" drop-down box for "Please select one of the following" which has the list of the league divisions.
- Click within that box and then click on the division you would like to sign up for.
- Then register (checkout) by completing the Registration and Payment Information.
6-WEEK PISTOL BENCH SHOOTING LEAGUE - Final RESULTS
Below are the final results for the Shooting League. I would like to congratulate the top three shooters:
- 1st Place – Joseph Droelle
- 2nd Place – Daryl Beesley
- 3rd Place – Travis Reeds