Sign-up for the new Bench League season is now available. The league will start on Monday December 3rd and it will be on the following dates: December 3, 10, 17, then January 7, 14, & 21. We will not be shooting on Dec 24 and Dec 31.
HVG SHOOTING LEAGUE - Second Season Now Available for Sign-up!
PISTOL BENCH LEAGUE
Description: The Pistol Bench League is a 6-week league. Shooters will shoot on every Monday's from Dec 3, 10, & 17 and January 7, 14 & 21 (we will not be shooting on Dec 24 and Dec 31), league time will be 6:00pm to 7:30pm. The range will be available from 5:30pm to 6:00pm as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds.
The Pistol Bench League will be fired on the 25-yard range from the shooting booths, Standing Position Only - without the aid of rest or bench, and the shooters will start with the firearm in hand in the retention position. Reloads can be done from the bench or belt, shooters discretion.
- Different course every week and targets may vary.
- Shooters will need to have 60 rounds of ammunition each night for the league's course of fire.
- Everyone competes against each other in their division.
FIREARM - Pistol Only - Semi - Revolver Larger than 22 Cal. - Must be Centerfire and barrel length not exceed 6.25”
(Legal suppressors are welcome in all divisions.) (Sorry, NO select fire guns.)
- Ladies Practical pistol (iron sights)
- Ladies Unlimited pistol (optics)
- Men's Practical pistol (iron sights)
- Men’s Unlimited pistol (optics)
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each Division:
- Top Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $100.00 and Gift Cards for 2 hours of Range time.
- Second Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $50.00 and Gift Cards for 1 hours of Range time.
- Third Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $25.00 and Gift Cards for 1/2 hour of Range time.
To View Divisions Availability and Register:
- Click the "Sign up!" button below.
- Then on the ensuing page, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the round circle for "I am Registering for a Class".
- Then, under "Class Information" is the "Class Name" drop-down box for "Please select one of the following" which has the list of the Divisions with openings available.
- Click within that box and then click on the Division you would like to sign up for.
- Then register (checkout) by completing the Registration and Payment Information.