HVG SHOOTING LEAGUE - The 5th season registration is now open.
The 5th season of the Shooting Bench League is a 4-week session. The league will shoot on Tuesdays from June 4 to June 25. League time will be 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm, with the range available from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm, as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds. The cost of the league is $85.00.
Click the plus [+] sign to view Details and "Sign-Up" button for the league.
PISTOL BENCH LEAGUE - DETAILS & SIGN-UP
Description: The Bench League is a 4-week league. Shooters will shoot on every Tuesday from June 4 to June 25. League time will be 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. The range will be available from 5:30pm to 6:00pm as part of the league for you to shoot your practice rounds.
The Bench League will be fired on the 25-yard range from the shooting booths, Standing Position Only - without the aid of rest or bench, and the shooters will start with the firearm in hand in the retention position. Reloads can be done from the bench or belt, shooters discretion.
- Different course every week and targets may vary.
- Shooters will need to have 60 rounds of ammunition each night for the league's course of fire.
- Everyone competes against each other in their division.
FIREARM - Pistol Only - Semi - Revolver Larger than 22 Cal. - Must be Centerfire and barrel length not exceed 6.25”
(Legal suppressors are welcome in all divisions.) (Sorry, NO select fire guns.)
Two Divisions (need to have at least 4 shooters for each division):
- Ladies Practical pistol (iron sights)
- Men's Practical pistol (iron sights)
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each Division:
- Top Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $100.00 and Gift Cards for 2 hours of Range time.
- Second Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $50.00 and Gift Cards for 1 hour of Range time.
- Third Place Shooter in the Division will receive a Huron Valley Guns Gift Card with a value of $25.00 and Gift Cards for 1/2 hour of Range time.
Note: All range rules apply to league shooting.
To register for this season of the league, follow these steps:
- Click the "Sign up!" button below.
- Then on the ensuing page, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the round circle for "I am Registering for a Class (League $85.00)".
- Then, under "Class Information" is the "Class Name" drop-down box for "Please select one of the following" which has the list of the league divisions.
- Click within that box and then click on the division you would like to sign up for.
- Then register (checkout) by completing the Registration and Payment Information.
Thank you for another great week of league shooting. Below are the Week 5 scores. If you have missed a session you have to make it up by next Tuesday (last night of shooting) or your average will be used. Also, we will be running another Bench League in June which will only be a 4-week session. Shooters will shoot on Tuesdays from June 4 to June 25, league time will be 6:00pm to 7:30pm – 4 sessions. The range will be available from 5:30pm to 6:00pm, as part of the league, for you to shoot your practice rounds. Cost of the League will be $85.00. If there are any questions please contact me. -Fred Stanton