Huron Valley Guns is now hiring for the following positions:
Huron Valley Guns 39,500 square foot facility in New Hudson, MI
Grand Opening is scheduled for Saturday, October 28th, 10:00AM
Our NEW location will be in New Hudson, MI on 18 wooded acres at Grand River Ave., 1/4 mile east of Milford Road. We are in the final stages of construction and have scheduled Grand Opening to occur on Saturday, October 28th, 10:00AM!
Safety is our #1 priority, both inside and outside the facility, with many aspects of the design being built above "best practices", such as the range walls and roof being built with solid concrete. We will also provide a "tactical training center", which will allow law enforcement agencies to train regularly at the facility.
Our facility will be open to the public, as well as offering membership plans that are designed to save you money and give more access. There will be many great features to our facility, which include:
4 Shooting Ranges
- Eight 25 yard lanes, which can be converted to tactical training range with overhead door to allow a squad car in.
- Eight 25 yard lanes (which can be added to tactical training)
- Six 50 yard lanes (which can be added to tactical training)
- Three indoor 100 yard lanes, 50 bmg rated! **Available ONLY to membership holders**
- All firearm lanes are rifle rated
- 6 ft bullet-proof panels between lanes
- Low light capable along with red and blue strobe lighting
- Pro Range masters on staff at all times that will ensure safety, but will still allow you rapid shooting
- Pistol and Rifle rentals
All lanes utilize the Mancom AWO retrievers, which are the most engaging and robust retrievers on the market. It features a modern, easy to use interface with 27 addicting games and training scenarios for all skill levels. You can synchronize multiple lanes so you and your buddies can shoot the same scenario and then compare targets for bragging rights. All targets turn 360 degrees, and the range of motion includes spinning, random edging, and teasing functions. These programs offer shooters an unparalleled experience!
9,000 Square Foot Showroom
If you've been to our current store you know that our inventory is awesome...our new showroom inventory will be even better!
Classes On-site in our State-of-the-Art Classroom with the Latest Electronics
- CPL classes
- Safety classes
- Advanced carry classes
- Tactical Shooting training
- Hunting license classes
- Hunting Seminars
"Patriot Hall" Cafe - Open to the Public
"Molly Pitcher" Members Lounge Restaurant - Titanium and Corporate Members
There will be food service for those who want to grab a bite to eat (the menu is still in development, but once finalized, will be posted to the website).
- "Patriot Hall" cafe will be open to the public and serve continental breakfast, lunch and dinner items.
- "Molly Pitcher" members lounge restaurant will have traditional lunch and dinner service for Titanium and Corporate members.
The namesake for the Titanium and Corporate members lounge restaurant, Molly Pitcher, was a patriot folk hero who carried pitchers of water to soldiers and helped with cannon duty during the American Revolution's Battle of Monmouth.
Classic Style Barber Shop
While you're waiting for paper work approval, why not get a hair cut or old fashioned shave?
4,000 Cigar Humidor
We will carry 4,000 cigars in our humidor for Cigar aficionados.
Pistol Lockers for Rent
If you wish to shoot on your lunch hour but your employer does not allow firearms on the premises, you can rent a locker for only $24.95 a month.
Titanium & Corporate Members Lounge
Our Titanium & Corporate members will enjoy a luxurious 2,300 sq foot lounge that has the following features:
- "Molly Pitcher" restaurant (lunch & dinner menu)
- Billiards table
- Shuffleboard table
- Observation window for lanes
- Large screen TV
- Two desktop workstations/printers
- Private bathrooms
- Plush club seating
Annual Club Shooting Competitions
Competitions in several different classes where you can win a trophy - and bragging rights for the next year!
Huron Valley Guns Membership Plans
For those people that plan to use the range often and would like to save money and have access to certain amenities, please consider one of the membership options:
* Each membership plan also has an initial Sign-up fee (see Memberships comparison table for details).
Due to the response for shooting range memberships, we have decided to waive the annual renewal fees for the Brass, Copper and Platinum membership plans.