Our Practical Pistol Classes Are Back For September
Practical Pistol 1 - For the person who has a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) and is looking to improve their weapon handling and shooting skills. Skills focused on include: holster draw, smooth presentation, precision shooting from varying distances along with speed reloading, and stoppage clearing.
Practical Pistol 2 - Will provide shooters the skills to acquire a target faster and learn the technique of target focus shooting (keeping both eyes open). Instructor addresses proper grip, smooth presentation, shooting stance, trigger control, clearing stoppages, and scanning for possible threats.
Practical Pistol 3 - Will assist the student in faster target acquisition, use of target focus shooting, and incorporate movement during shooting. This follow-up course to Practical Pistol 2 takes what you learned and incorporates moving while shooting. Students will start with lateral movement, and progress to advancing and rearward movement.
Practical Pistol 4 - Explores target acquisition, target focused shooting, tactical movement, and shooting at multiple targets. This is a follow-up course to Practical Pistol 3, reviews what you learned, and further develops movement while shooting at multiple targets.
Practical Pistol 5 - Provides instruction on shooting a handgun with one hand while using proper positioning, grip, stance, and body dynamics. This course enables the student to shoot both dominant and non-dominant hand, and the use of forward and lateral shooting positions. Students will learn the marksmanship style of shooting and advance into target focus shooting.
Practical Pistol 6 - Explores how to shoot a handgun while holding a flashlight in the non-dominant hand while using proper shooting positioning, grip, stance, and body dynamics. The techniques taught include; Ayoob Hold, Harries Hold, and FBI Modified Hold. Some of these techniques also applies when holding a cellular telephone (calling the Police).
Each class length is 3 hours and costs $60 each.
She Shooter Social Club - Range Membership - $25.00/month
The She Shooter Social Club (S3) combines the world of range shooting with a Social Hour. Your club membership includes unlimited range time on weekdays Monday-Friday ONLY (regular business hours) and once a month group range time, followed by a social hour at Molly Pitchers Lounge, which will occur on the 4th Thursday of each month. The S3 membership is only $25/month. No sign-up fee, no cancellation fee. Limited to the 25-yard range (with sessions limited to 1-hour max during peak times).
Weekdays Only - Range Membership - $19.99/month
Come shoot on weekdays Monday-Friday ONLY (regular business hours) for only $19.99/month. No sign-up fee. Limited to the 25 yard range (with sessions limited to 1 hour max during peak times). Unlimited range time. There are no other extras included with this package.
Range Only Membership, 3hr/mo. - $468 Annually
3-hours shooting time per month (any day of the week) on the 25-yard range for an annual fee of $468.00 (which is equivalent to $39.00 per month). There are no other extras included with this package. This would regularly cost $936.00. You save $468.00!
Silencer Shop is now available at Huron Valley Guns!
You are now able to purchase suppressors out of a nationwide inventory from the Silencer Shop kiosk, which makes all the paperwork simple and automatic. It is completely ATF compliant, where you fill out your form 4 and take digital fingerprint scans and ID photo.....all accomplished right at the store kiosk!
Watch our video:
Huron Valley Guns ~ Gun Store, Shooting Range, Tactical Training, Barbershop, Food Service
Our 39,500 square foot, family friendly, facility is located in New Hudson, Michigan on 18 wooded acres at 56477 Grand River Ave., 1/4 mile east of Milford Road (off of Helene Street).
Safety is our #1 priority, both inside and outside the facility, with many aspects of the building design having been built above "best practices", such as the range walls and roof being built with solid concrete. We also provide a "tactical training" zone for law enforcement agencies use to train at the facility.
Our facility is open to the public ("walk-ins"), as well as offering membership plans for frequent shooters that are designed to save money and give exclusive access and special events. There are many great features to our facility, which include:
4 Shooting Ranges
- Eight 25 yard lanes (which can be converted to tactical training range with overhead door to allow for a squad car)
- Eight 25 yard lanes (which can be added to tactical training)
- Six 50 yard lanes (which can be added to tactical training)
- Three indoor 100 yard lanes (50 bmg rated)
- All firearm lanes are rifle rated
- Bullet-proof panels between lane shooters
- Low-light capability along with red and blue strobe lighting
- Range Safety Officers on staff at all times that will ensure safety, but will still allow you rapid shooting
- Pistol and Rifle rentals
All lanes utilize the Mancom AWO retrievers, which are the most engaging and robust retrievers on the market. It features a modern, easy to use interface with 27 addicting games and training scenarios for all skill levels. You can synchronize multiple lanes so you and your friends can shoot the same scenario and then compare targets for bragging rights. All targets turn 360 degrees, and the range of motion includes spinning, random edging, and teasing functions. These programs offer shooters an unparalleled experience!
9,000 Square Foot Retail Showroom
- Firearms (handguns, rifles, shotguns, etc.)
- Holsters and accessories
- Hunting gear
- Men's and women's apparel
- Uniforms for law enforcement and first-responder agencies
- and much more!
Classes On-site in our State-of-the-Art Classroom with the Latest Electronics
- CPL classes
- Safety classes
- Advanced carry classes
- Tactical Shooting training
- Hunting license classes
- Hunting Seminars
Food Service Available at Molly Pitcher's
- Our kitchen provides great food for those who want to grab a bite to eat.
- Molly Pitcher's serves lunch and dinner items in a friendly environment.
Classic Style Barber Shop
- Four stylists on staff providing traditional barbershop style haircuts and razor shave.
- Detroit Grooming Co. hair care products.
- You can even book your appointment online with your favorite stylist.
4,000 Cigar Humidor
We carry 4,000 cigars in our humidor for Cigar aficionados.
Titanium & Corporate Members
Our Titanium & Corporate members enjoy a luxurious 2,300 sq foot lounge that has the following features:
- "Molly Pitcher's" Members Lounge (the namesake for Molly Pitcher's members lounge, Molly Pitcher, was a patriot folk hero who carried pitchers of water to soldiers and helped with cannon duty during the American Revolution's Battle of Monmouth.)
- Billiards table
- Shuffleboard table
- Observation window for lanes
- Large screen TV
- Self-playing Grand Piano
- League and Special Event competitions are run throughout the year in several different shooting classes where you can win prizes and bragging rights.
- Full line of gunsmith services for cleaning and repairing firearms.
Huron Valley Guns Membership Plans
For those people that plan to use the range often and would like to save money and have access to certain amenities, please consider one of the membership options:
* Each membership plan also has an initial Sign-up fee (see Memberships comparison table for details).
Due to the response for shooting range memberships, we have decided to waive the sign-up and annual renewal fees for the membership plans.